About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Monday 18 March 2013

Flash Fiction: The Cell

Another 99 word Flash Fiction story I have written....

******

Lying on the iron bed his head pounded and his face black and blue. His stomach churned as bile invaded the back of his throat like poison. The room smelt damp and all he had for company was rotten mould seeping through the walls. His knuckles were bloody and scratched from where he tried to defend himself…the first of many, he thought.

It shouldn’t have been him, but they did it this time. Framed by his own family all because of a stupid bet that went wrong.

Day 1 was done, only another 9 years, 364 days to go….

No comments:

Post a Comment