About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Sunday 16 March 2014

It's been a while...

So it’s the 16th March today and I’ve suddenly realised it’s been nearly two months since I wrote a blog. TWO MONTHS! That’s shocking. I seriously can’t believe I have taken so long to get back here; then again, life has been crazy for me of late. But that’s no excuse!

So here I am, sitting on a camp chair in my new flat watching Babe: Pig in the City on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, windows open, sun shining, finally getting back to what I love most: writing. Despite another 6 week wait until my new sofa arrives, I am slowly but surely settling in. It’s taken longer than expected, but I finally got round to buying a cutlery set today and even treated myself to some chopping boards too…I think that’s what folk call living dangerously!

It is a little strange living alone, however I can’t knock my neighbours (yet) as they seem like a friendly bunch and living in a block of flats does make it feel less isolated that if I were in a house, I guess.

The dreaded flu virus that is circulating got hold of me last week and left me bed bound for two days and despite getting over it now, I do still feel a little lethargic, then again, that could have something to do with the involuntary 7.30am start today prompting an intense gym workout and 2.5 hours shopping in town!

So now the evening is drawing in, I am planning to chill out, cook some dinner and get writing. I’m back lovelies, so watch this space…


No comments:

Post a Comment