About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Go Fish!

An element of nostalgia hit me today when I was going through the memories on my Facebook page and found the following status update:



The reason why I felt the warmth after reading it is because not only did it take me back to a great night out I had with my friends, but it was also a conversation that prompted me to begin this blog and was the opening piece!

Four years later, I have been lucky to have had some of my writing published, been a runner up in a short story competition, and have attracted over 27,000 page views all achieved through the support of my amazing friends, family and army of Twitter followers!

I have to admit, I never imagined all of this would happen when I first started it, so I want to thank everyone for your continued support, it really does mean so much to me.

If you want to read that opening blog, click here and watch out for a new short story coming when I hit the big 3-0k mark!



No comments:

Post a Comment