About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the year 2016! Can you believe we are already into another new year? Seriously, where does the time go? To think, this time last year I was blogging with apprehension as I was starting the year without a job and unsure whether I would be able to pay my bills. It really was a worrying time, I have to admit.

Roll on 12 months later and I am starting this new year two months into a brand new, permanent job, that I am absolutely loving and learning so much from and despite the festivities now at an end, I don't have that same dread I felt last January, In fact, I am filled with anticipation and excitement that I am going to continue to get stuck into my new role even more and hopefully flourish with it too. It's a great feeling!

I also hope to bring new features to my blog this year and a lot more articles and short stories for you to get stuck into, so keep an eye out because I've got one or two things up my sleeve and I can't wait to share them with you!

For now, I wish you a very Happy New Year, I hope the celebrations into 2016 were as merry as mine and I look forward to chatting with you all more regularly over the next 12 months. 

Love Tanya xx

2 comments:

  1. Heya! I would love to see more short stories and can't find very many blogs with things like that. You have any recommendations? Love the blog title, following, and hope you'll check out my blog as well (just full of silly poems, illustrations, and observational humour I suppose): http://ribstheblog.blogspot.co.uk Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and also the follow. I've just checked out your blog and followed you back!

      Delete