About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Saturday 22 February 2020

Lazy days....

Today I'm having a "really-can't-be-bothered" day! I've got tonight's dinner already in the slow cooker, have a coffee on the go, watching a rather disturbing animation on tv called "Kubo and the Two Strings" and am still in my pjs! 

I've sorted out my washing into piles but am yet to actually put any of it into the machine and was actually planning to go to the gym but I just don't have the energy so I've decided today is going to be one of those nothing days. That's ok though, it's good to have days like these; they're good for the soul! 

All week I've been feeling really sorry for myself because I've had an eye infection which resulted in me ending up in eye casualty on Wednesday. Thankfully though, it's nothing serious and the drops I've been given have worked wonders and I'm starting to look less devil like now! Spending the day with my sister and neice yesterday perked me up too. There's definitely something so special about family time, it really does mean the world to me. 

Perhaps I should give myself a little kick up the bum, afterall I might as well be a little bit productive whilst I'm at home. There are jobs to be done. Perhaps a good shower is in order followed by a dance around the house whilst listening to some music on my Alexa is in order. (We don't need to tell anyone about the latter though!)

Yes, that's what I need! 

"Alexa, play my weekend playlist...."

No comments:

Post a Comment