About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Saturday 22 October 2011

Lazy Saturday

Today I am doing nothing! Infact, I am typing this sprawled out on the sofa whilst my housemate is watching some American detective programme on FX. Not really sure what it is but it looks a little bit depressing and I’m not in the mood for that kind of viewing today. It’s all about chilling after spending the morning catching up with my best friend, Amy. I haven’t had a day like this for so long and I’m feeling quite content about keeping it this way.

I have been in my new house now for three weeks and the anxiety and upheaval of moving, changing addresses and settling in has finally calmed down, which feels good. I was a walking stress bomb for so long and I finally feel like I can breathe again rather than wanting to burst into tears every five minutes! My family have been fantastic, and I dread to think what I would have been like without them, but it’s a relief to know I’m out of that situation and can get back to normality.

So as I continue my afternoon of nothingness, I am looking forward to cooking a nice meal tonight and watching X Factor, reading some trashy magazines, maybe watch a movie and even fit in a quick cat nap too. Couldn’t ask for any better than that, unless of course Brad Pitt or Gerard Butler were to knock on my door…..now that would certainly change things!

No comments:

Post a Comment