About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Sunday 6 May 2012

I've been published!

It has always been my dream to be a published writer and one day I hope to write a collection of books for the world to enjoy and today marks a significant step in that direction. I am pleased to announce and share with you my first ever published short story thanks to Melanie Gow at Glow Magazine. Seeing potential in me has given me a big confidence boost and I am so grateful to have been given this opportunity to share my writing.

Please take a look and enjoy!

Tanya

http://www.glowmagazine.me/the-escape-a-short-story/

No comments:

Post a Comment