About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Monday 25 June 2012

Chocolate

This is a silly poem I made up today in honour of my housemate, Miss Chelsey Howe who is the world's biggest chocoholic, and for myself, who is dreaming of the day when real chocolate won't make you fat, no matter how much you eat!

Chocolate by Tanya Shirley

Chocolate is just lovely
I eat it everyday.
I really wish i didn't, but
the cravings always stay.

Chocolate on my cereal
Chocolate for my lunch.
And when it's time for dinner, I
think you have a hunch!

I cannot stop, I always think
Of chocolate all the time.
I wish I didn't do this, but
oh look, a yummy Daim!

I often wish I didn't eat
chocolate everyday,
'cause maybe then, the pounds I've gained
Will simply fade away!

No comments:

Post a Comment