About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas is coming....

Excitement has prevailed after a visit to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park last weekend followed by the official Christmas Tree decoration in my flat - my first ever tree in my own place. There's something quite special about that!

Since then, I have been relishing in the Christmas cheer enjoying some mulled cider, watching those old, cheesy, but heartwarming movies on TV and making sure I keep feeding my Christmas cake with Brandy.

Today I am looking forward to meeting up with my family for some festive drinks and nibbles at Corkers - a champagne cocktail bar in town. In preparation, I am currently sitting in my favorite hair salon, Octopus Hair, with foils in looking more like something out of a horror movie! It's ok though, Michael Bublè is on in the background and I have a lovely fresh cup of coffee, mince pie and shot glass of minstrels to enjoy while the transformation takes place! 

What a life!

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas now. All we need is for Mr Jack Frost to move on and make room for Mr Snowman to add the finishing touches...then it really will be magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment