About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 7 days into the new year already and what a year it's been! I have had a great first week of 2015 spending time with my friends, partying in London with my family, training for my half marathon, organising hen parties and staying focused on the job hunting which, fingers crossed, is heading in the right direction!

I've decided not to make any resolutions this year, instead I am adopting a very simple mantra: stay happy in everything I do! Even through the challenges, I am going to find the positive and hopefully it will make for a very successful year. So far it's working so lets hope I can continue with it. Already, there are lots of opportunities ahead which I am very excited about. Don't worry, I will endeavor to tell you all about them as soon as I can! 

I hope January is treating you well and in good health. Big hats off to all of those dedicated to doing the Dryathlon. I admire anyone that can be committed to not drinking! I probably shouldn't admit this but I am typing this whilst enjoying a large, chilled glass of wine - multi tasking at its best! 

Maybe I'll give it a go next year, but for now, Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment