About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Sunday 14 February 2016

All I want....

I've been feeling a mixed bag of emotions today; not sure whether it's because I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself given it's another single Valentine's Day for me, or whether it's just because I'm still over tired from the ridiculous amount of sleep I didn't get last week. 

Either way, I've spent the last hour or so chilling out listening to some music (choices of which are probably contributing to how I am feeling) and thought I'd share some of them with you. 

Enjoy!

Kodaline "All I want"



Shed Seven "High Hopes"



Christina Perry "A Thousand Years"



Pete Murray "King Tide"



Don't worry, I'll be back to my usual chirpy self next time - am off to watch the BAFTA's now and salivate over some good looking men!

Enjoy the rest of your evening lovelies and Happy Valentines Day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment