About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Autumn days

Summer may be coming to an end as we begin the relegation of barbeques and sun loungers back into the garage for another year, but that’s not to say we still can’t enjoy the outdoors. In fact with autumn just around the corner it won’t be long before we’re back outside, this time wrapped up in scarves and gloves, filling bin bags with leaves and enjoying the site and smell of lingering bonfires.

I’m sure many of you would much rather be lying on a beach drinking cocktails and catching some rays, but now is a great time to embrace the change, after all it does come with some perks: a new wardrobe, Halloween and bonfire parties, conker fights, and dare I say it…..Christmas!

Ok I admit it, I’m not one for battling against gale force winds and rain, but there’s something to be said for coming in from the cold, putting on your fluffy slippers and comfy slob out clothes, heating on and chilling in front of the TV with a large Baileys on ice!  So don’t let the dark nights and fading tan lure you in a state of misery, instead embrace what is now on offer. Dig out the wellies, wrap up warm and let’s have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment