About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Sunday 30 September 2012

The Lovers (Flash Fiction Story)

I've recently tried my hand at some flash fiction, writing stories of no more than 99 words. I thought I'd share my first one on here with you all. I hope you like it.

********************

The Lovers

Their eyes met and her heart began to race as she gracefully floated towards him. She couldn’t believe she had found him after all these years of searching, and this time she wasn’t going to let go. Distant music played invisible to their ears; it was just the two of them staring deep into each others soul.

As she stood opposite him he took her trembling hand, gently caressing it. Removing the veil from her face, he smiled and said those two important words he’d been longing to say since the day they met…

“I Do”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment