About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Tuesday 16 April 2013

A dedication to my friends and family...


There are times in my life where I wish I could make everything better for the people I care about. I know that’s impossible but sometimes I just wish I had a magic wand to put things right. Making decisions and changes can be tough, and seeing people I care about so much go through the trauma and anxiety surrounding them is at times, heart breaking.

I am fortunate enough to have a lot of happiness in my own life at present, but there is a lot sadness, upset and change going on for my close friends and family, making me realise that life is an unpredictable abundance of emotion. That’s not to say we shouldn’t treasure it though. In fact even in the darkest of times, life has an incredible way of shining through to help us deal with these feelings so that when we can see clearly, our journey can continue with focus and positivity.

What I’m really trying to say here is to those I know and love who are in that place now, remember this: my arms are always free for cuddles, my phone is always on, my door is always open and my fridge is always full of wine!

 
I love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment