About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Monday 22 April 2013

Now is a good time

I saw the new Magners Cider advert for the first time today and really liked the poem so thought I would share it on here....

Now is a good time

When yesterday’s gone and tomorrow is near
Why look for a thing when it’s already here?
And tell me you never once asked yourself how
Some people end up in the middle of the now.

Now is the beat of the feet on the floor
Now is the then we were all waiting for
It’s the strike of the luck
It’s the go with the flow
It’s the sharing the love with the people we know.

See a wise fool once said kind of out of the blue
That life is a dream that’s already come true.
It’s the less of the what, of the where and the how
It’s more of the you, of the me and the now.

8 comments:

  1. I like it so much, have text it to my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it...I did too! Just wish I could take the credit for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this advert and I was like, wow that poem, thanks for putting it on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! It's a good one isn't it. Great poem to go with a great drink! Lol ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw the advert and searched for the words and found them here, thank you for posting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anybody know the author of that poem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just googled it and it was written by Murray Lachlan Young :-)

    ReplyDelete