About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Eggcellent Easter!

So Easter has been and gone and if you have managed to maintain a healthy weekend I salute you. If however, you are like me and have over indulged in chocolate and hot cross buns, drank your way through an immense amount of Vodka, Jagermeister and Tequila, fought your way through a hangover and survived on very little sleep, I have ultimate respect! But that’s what bank holiday’s are for aren’t they? Or am I just making excuses again? Either way, it’s been a great weekend. Lots of time spent with my family, chilling out, live music, dancing, posing for photos (oh come on, we all do it!) and watching lots of rubbish TV.  

I would however, go as far as asking myself whether Easter actually happened because it went that quickly, only the evidence concludes it did given the empty egg boxes and chocolate wrappers bulging out of my rubbish bin this morning! The depressing thing is I’ve been on Easter countdown for weeks now purely for the mini break that comes with it, but ending up at work on Good Friday to clear the backlog (and before you ask, I volunteered) did throw me a little. That’s not to say I didn’t have a good time though, I just wish I could rewind and enjoy it all little bit more. Oh well, there’s plenty more weekends like that in store and between you and me, I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment