About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

2013, you have been a mixed bag! So many good times, but also some bad. Lots of ups but also some downs, but some would say that's just life as we know it and if everything was plain sailing it would make for a boring ride!

2014 is going to be a year of change for me, whether I like it or not because I'm going into it with an air on uncertainty: the possibility of maybe having to find a new job and the definite need to find a new place to live. There's one thing I do know however, I have the most amazing friends and family around me to help me through this. (And not to mention an unopened litre bottle of Smirnoff!) Whatever is laid out for me over the next 12 months I am ready to take it on and hope it all ends well. Who knows, cupid might even do me a favour this year too and throw some love my way...here's hoping!

I have made my wishes for the next year and really hope they come true because if they do, I'll be one happy girl. For now, lets raise our glasses and toast to the past year because whatever we went through, or are still going through, we're getting there. I wish you all a great, happy and successful year ahead, and remember, whatever challenge comes your way, stay strong and be the amazing person I know you are and it will all be ok.

Let's make 2014 a good year in every respect.

Happy New Year Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment