About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Days like these...

It all started when I decided to do overtime and get into work for 7 this morning but only wake up at 10 past! I then proceeded to make a slight, and I mean slight, dent in the copious amounts of work that needs doing with the help of some Skittles and Starburst this afternoon.

I also planned to go to the gym this evening because I am in need of a good workout so decided on a different (and quicker) route but got caught in a traffic jam and was diverted only to get stuck in more traffic, and yes, another diversion. When I finally got there and parked my car I realised I left my kit at home! I cannot tell you how annoyed I was!

Plan B was a quick stop off at Morrison's which turned out to be the worst plan ever because I soon found out everyone in Northampton had the same idea, except the staff! I'm guessing they were either all on strike or just enjoying the sunshine! The queues to pay were ridiculous and someone even abandoned their shopping on an empty till point it was that busy.

After finally getting back to my car I resigned to pouring myself a large vodka and diet coke as soon as I got home. It was all I could think of until I got stuck in more traffic! I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Thankfully it wasn't too bad and I soon neared home, until I found myself stuck behind a learner driver....

It's safe to say today definitely wasn't my finest but I am home now, enjoying my second vodka after the first went down a little too quickly! Let's hope tomorrow is a better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment