About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Saturday 3 May 2014

Here comes the bride...nearly

Wedding fever hit me this afternoon as I went to see a friend try on her bridal dress for her big day next month. Seeing her standing in front of us looking so beautiful and elegant filled me with much excitement because it will be 1 of 2 weddings I am attending in the next few weeks, along with the hen party too! Admiring all the beautiful dresses on display and looking at the gorgeous accessories made me wish I was getting married!  

One day, maybe… 

It did get me thinking again about what I should wear though. I ordered a dress last week but that’s already gone back to the shop and bearing in mind the last wedding I went to involved me buying about 30 dresses and not keeping 1 of them, I am slightly worried about what state I’ll get into this time!  I’ve started browsing around, but as yet nothing has grabbed my attention. I’m thinking I may have to invest in a personal shopper purely for the sake of all of my friends so they don’t have to put up with my drama!  

Whatever I choose, the only important dress on the day is the brides and seeing how amazing she looked today, I don’t think it matters what I wear, so whether I choose something elegant or turn up in a bin bag (don’t worry, I won’t) she is going to be the most beautiful person there and have everyone admiring her, and that is all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have so much fun at these weddings! I love a good wedding, perfect time to get dressed up and have a glass of wine... or three. You should try out Debenhams and House of Fraser, pretty sure they offer a free personal shopper? Worth checking it out!

    Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lots of celebrating coming up, I can't wait! Thanks for the tips on dress shopping. I have done the Debenhams personal shopper before so may try that again! x

    ReplyDelete