About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Wednesday 12 November 2014

I got a little lost

Where have I been, you might be thinking. Well let me tell you, I am starting to wonder the same thing. Everyone keeps asking me where my blog posts are; when the next short story will be published and most importantly, why I haven't been posting on here.

It seems I have been a little lost of late, neglecting my pride and joy that is my blog and it makes me sad to come on here today and see how long it has been since I posted.

The last 48 hours have been tough for me - I lost my job - again! The second in five months and it's been tough trying to get my head around feeling like I have failed. I'm not a pessimistic person so I know I will see the positive in this but it's still raw. It hurts.

It seems that focusing so hard on doing my best over the last 5 months has made me neglect my comfort - this blog - and all it's done is put me back to square 1 - jobless!

I'm not going to drone on about it though. No. Infact, what I'm going to do is pour myself a large vodka and diet coke and get planning my next move. I have missed it here. I've missed my lovely followers, the lovely comments and the support that has kept me focused to carry on with this blog.

I'm back everyone so be prepared for some great new writing from me - you never know, you might even be a little surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment