About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Monday 24 November 2014

"The cold never bothered me anyway"

I finally got round to watching Frozen this evening and I have to admit, I absolutely loved it! I totally get what all the hype is about. Yet again, Disney have put together another lovely story. I have to admit, I already knew the words to most of the songs, after all you can't escape it, and it was so sweet to see how the story fits in around the lyrics.

I'll be honest, I was tinged with a little envy at how gorgeous Elsa's blue dress is and how amazing her hair looks when Anna get's to the Ice Castle! I know, I know, it's an animation but still, even at the age of 34, a part of me would still love to be a princess and Disney always do an amazing job at portraying them so well. Why do they always do that?

I think it's safe to say I'll be singing Let It Go for the rest of the week, if not year so if you're in the vicinity and you see a random woman walking around dressed as a Princess (yes, I'm off to the fancy dress shop first thing tomorrow!) singing to her hearts content, feel free to laugh a little bit, but also you know it's only going to make you want to do the same!

Roll on the snow, so I can build myself my very own Olaf, then I really will be in my element! 







No comments:

Post a Comment