About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Friday 12 June 2020

Coronavirus entry 16: My bubble

So we have had the best news from Boris this week. He's said as of Monday, single adults living alone - or single parents whose children are under 18 - can now form a support bubble with one other household of any size. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to hear that because it means I will finally be able to give one of my family members a cuddle! it's been 91 days since I last hugged someone now and I can't tell you how difficult it has been not having that contact with my loved ones. Honestly, if only one good thing comes out of this horrendous pandemic, it will be the world will definitely see a lot more cuddles! 

So the big decision I was faced with was who to bubble up with....that was until I got a text message from my sister asking if I was free to Facetime today. The lovely thing about messages like this at the moment is there is absolutely no excuse not to get involved! Infact, the more facetime chats I have, the better, especially now I'm not working, which has actually been quite nice, I might add! I've rekindled my love for "Suits" and am watching series 6 and 7 again, along with the last two series which I didn't get round to doing when they came out. I have to admit, it's not the same without Mike and Rachel, but am still loving Harvey, and Louis is absolutely hilarious...

Anyway, I'm digressing! 

So I had a Facetime chat with my sister and niece this afternoon and during our conversation, she asked me if I wanted to be part of their bubble from Monday! Obviously I screamed a little with excitement, had a little cry and then said yes straight away! It turns out my sister had spoken with my mum and brother and they were all happy for me to do this so as of Monday, I am going to be spending my time at my sister's house! It also means I can help out with looking after my niece, as my sister and her fiance are still working, so it will take some pressure off them and it also means I will get lots of cuddles too! I am so excited. 

This is the best news so far and I am SO happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment