About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Saturday 11 July 2020

Coronavirus entry 23: A lovely day

I am so happy. REALLY happy! Today has been wonderful and I cannot tell you how grateful I am feeling right now. 

I have been out today with my family spending the afternoon at Abington Park, a local park not too far from my house. This is the first time we have all been together since lockdown and it was lovely. We all brought food and drink and had a picnic, played cricket, rounders and football and bought ice creams for the kids, who absolutely loved spending time together. 

Everyone was in such good spirits and the park was full of people enjoying the sunshine, and more so, enjoying being outdoors and with other people. It was so lovely to see smiling faces and hearing laughter.

We all stayed together and everyone was respectful of each others spaces so there was no bother from anyone else in the park. I haven't laughed so much or talked so much for such a long time. It was a day of pure happiness and one I will forever be grateful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment