About Me

My photo
Northampton, United Kingdom
Welcome to my Blog. I set this up after realising I spend far too much time updating my Facebook status and living in hope that one day a celeb will reply to one of my Tweets. So if you like reality TV, makeup, short story ideas, magazines, chocolate and the occasional gym class, then this is the blog for you. Now get that tea brewing, grab a couple of digestives and let yourself escape into my world...you never know, you might like it here!

Thought of the day...

"The best time for new beginnings is now..."

Sunday 9 August 2020

Coronavirus entry 26: Enjoying some sunshine!

This week has been a quiet one for me as my family have been busy doing their own thing so I thought I'd make use of the time on my own to rest and most importantly, enjoy the sunshine. 

In all honesty, I have switched off from the Coronavirus news for a bit now. I don't want to lose track of what is going on completely, but it does get you down listening to the negativity every day. Once again, there was a lot of criticism against people who spent the bank holiday weekend at beaches. Many people think it's too dangerous still and also, the amount of litter that has been left has been really sad to see. Suffice to say, it's caused a lot of anger from all over the country and to be honest, I just don't want to hear it right now so I have been taking some time out to potter in my garden, tidy my house and enjoy a bit of down time, and it's been lovely. 

Friday was particularly unexpected! I was invited round to my neighbours house for a few drinks at 8pm, and I think I ended up rolling in at 2.30am! It was only meant to be a few drinks and a little catch up, but turned into quite the sesh! I was so hungover yesterday, I could barely do anything. Infact, I spent most of the day lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself! It was such a funny night though and no doubt will be having more nights like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment